Adisadel Online Portal

Vel Primus Vel Cum Primis
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Announcement - Mustapha Abdul Gafaru....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 
Admin

First Name: A.
Last Name: Admin
Year Group: 1980
House: Ebiradze
Following the tragic death of one of our own, a condolence book has been opened in remembrance of Mustapha Abdul Gafaru.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Announcement - Mustapha Abdul Gafaru....
JJC
JJC

First Name: john
Last Name: abaka
Year Group: 2003
House: Aglionby
Nick Name: aqueos
It grieved my hearth when I got hear about this unfortunate and untimely death of our fellow Santaclausian Mustapha Abdul Gafaru. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I hope this incident should not happen again and I plead with some of the teaching staff to restrain themselves and be friendly with the students.

First Name: Kojo
Last Name: Ocran
Year Group: 1986
House: Canterbury
Nick Name: Wagari
When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Mustapha Abdul Gafaru, you will truly be missed by your Adisadel family. Demirifa Due Demirifa due due due ene amane huno

Last edited by Wagari on Wed Aug 06, 2008, edited 1 time in total.

Pre-School
Pre-School

First Name: Akwasi Appiah
Last Name: Wiredu
Year Group: 1989
House: Hamlyn
Nick Name: kokoti
http://www.indiaflowerdeliveries.com/sympathy/sympathy%20Bouquet_small.jpgMay he rest in perfect peace.

I will also like to add that despite this sad unusual loss the student body should exercise restraint, no matter the circumstances leading to his death, it does not warrant students destroying school properties. Of course there were times that we did not see eye to eye with certain masters but we did not go to their bungalows to destroy their properties.

I think the latest photos in the gallery (showing how those before us laboured to build the school, some breaking stones, others carrying sand in pans on their heads, others clearing the bushes etc) should be shown to the student body and those to follow over and over again until it is embedded in them that " Others have laboured and we share the glory ours to do exploits and add to their gain, those who come after will take up our story". I would want to ask what are their exploits, what will be their story.

I think it is time for us to rally behind the student body and staff to resolve this impasse. We should also let those who are accusing the school of religious discrimination to back off and stop smearing the name of our alma mater. We must all bear in mind that the school was founded on christian principles and that church service is and will always be part of the culture of the school. I remember Muslim students like Tajudeen Abubakar and Maruf used to come church service because they knew it was part of the culture of the school.

No master should be blamed for this unfortunate death. We should supported them as well as the students fully but the destruction of the school's facilities should not be accepted.