Post subject: What can we do for the upcoming Adisco Centenary Celebration
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 
Admin

First Name: A.
Last Name: Admin
Year Group: 1980
House: Ebiradze
Fellow Santaclausians,

2010 is just around the corner...I do not think we have a lot of time left...but we can do something in our own small way towards this great school of ours...this is the time to come up with suggestions on what can be done towards this great celebration of our alma mater. What can we do? What can be done? If you are currently not in Ghana, do you plan on visiting the school during the celebrations...the floor is open...let the ideas/suggestions flow....
Play up! Santaclausians!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: What can we do for the upcoming Adisco Centenary Celebration
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 
JJC
JJC

First Name: REXFORD KWESI
Last Name: EYIAH
Year Group: 1996
House: Knight
Nick Name: REXO
YES ! EVEN IF THAT DAY '2010 [THE CENTENARY DAY] WILL BE THE DAY I WILL BE WRITTING THE PHD EXAMS I WILL PROSPOND IT AND VISIT ADISADEL.
LONG LIVE ALL ADISADEL BOYS TO WITHNESS THAT GREAT DAY THE LORD HAS FOR US.

Post subject: Re: What can we do for the upcoming Adisco Centenary Celebration
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 
JJC
JJC

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Appiah
Year Group: 1998
House: Lemaire
Nick Name: Bones
[i]Fellow Santaclausians, 2010 is just around the corner...I do not think we have a lot of time left...but we can do something in our own small way towards this great school of ours...this is the time to come up with suggestions on what can be done towards this great celebration of our alma mater. What can we do? What can be done? [/quote]

As far as I know every Santa is supposed to pay at least 100 (New) Ghana cedis towards the centenary celebration. Of course I know that this is a very small amount for amny of us and we are willing to contribute bigger! However, from my little communications with fellow Santa 98 year group guys, many people living abroad have not paid their centenary contributions for various reasons.

The main reason is the lack of information about where to make financial contributions, and; more crucially, the transparency surrounding the management of contributions. These are serious issues that should be addressed. How do we address these problems? I hope that the AOBA Executives will lead the rest of us in finding solutions.

Morever, I also discovered that almost the same problems are being discussed by fellow santaclausians on different online forums! Santa 98, Santa 99, I love Adisadel College etc. There are quite many related online forums although I think that the largest one that I have come across is the Adisadel Old Boys Association (AOBA). I therefore urge all of you who belong to other santaclausian online groups to urge those who have not registered with AOBA to do so as soon as possible. This can help to ensure a more focused discussion among the larger family. I even suggest that we fix a date for an online conference with headmaster and Centenary Planning Commiittee members.

Again, please, those who are very close to members of the Centenary Planning Committee in Ghana should draw their attention to the millions of cedis that they are likely to lose from inadequate information about the whole programme to those of us abroad. Do they have a website at all? More information about what is going on should be made available online particularly regarding payment of contributions, transparency in the management of the funds, accommodation issues etc to make us feel a part of the process. I respectfully end here with my views! Thank you. Happy New Year to You All!

Reply to Your PostDelete PostEdit Post